Our route takes us by e-bike from Schröcken via the Batzenalpe and the Auenfeldsattel to the starting point of the mountain tour – the Untere Gaisbühelalpe at 1.777 m above sea level. The Juppenspitze, for many the most beautiful and loneliest mountain, is rarely used. Not least, because the path is not to be found in the hiking maps. The ascent leads over the Obere Gaisbühelalpe, through steep, pathless meadow slopes up to a rocky heap and on to the Joch. Through rocky, well-marked terrain, we climb to the summit cross, where a great view of Schröcken with Körbersee and Hochtannbergpass awaits us. Descent on the same route.
By e-bike we drive via Oberlech to Lech. A short stretch on the road towards Warth, before we turn off to the oldest Walser settlement “Bürstegg”. From Bürstegg a short, steep trail requires balance and skill. The reward follows with a delightful descent over the Auenfeldsattel to the Untere Auenfeldalpe, along the Bregenzerach through the picturesque Auenfeld to Schröcken.
- Meeting point: 8:00 am church Schröcken
- Walking time: approx. 1 3/4 hours in the ascent
- Height difference: 1000 m by e-bike, 700 m on foot
- Difficulty level: I (less difficult – according to the PES Alpine scale)
- Return: approx. 03:00 pm
- Registration: by 12:00 pm on the day before at your tourist office
- Payment: upon registration
- Cost: € 90,- per person (minimum participants 4 persons)
- E-Bike rental: SPORTTRAUM in Schröcken Tel. +43 5519 30314 € 45,00 per bike