Induction is only at a little additional burden particularly on the specified steep slopes possible. Occasionally are spontaneously some average, infrequent also bigger avalanches possible.Show details
Welcome to Warth-Schröcken in the Arlberg.
Inspiring mountains and legendary descents. The biggest ski area in Austria is a magnet for performance-oriented skiers, connoisseurs and deep snow enthusiasts.
Anyone who is looking for a ski holiday with a special atmosphere, is in the right place in Warth-Schröcken. On average Mother Hulda shakes out some 11 metres of snow over Warth-Schröcken. This makes it the most snow-abundant ski area in the Alps and a genuine #Snowguarantee.
Both little Walserdörfer have retained their original charm and offer a holiday of the utmost quality. Covered in thick snow, in winter they are transformed into a genuine winter wonderland. Skiers benefit from perfect, natural snow pistes and cordial hosts.
And this is something that our guests really do appreciate.
- The endless scope of the Ski Arlberg ski area, which has 88 lifts and 305 kilometres of pistes
- Skiing in a deep snow-covered mountain realm, with pistes right up to the hotel doorstep
- Like skiing on clouds: Thanks to plenty of natural snow, on and away from the pistes
- Winter wonderland: The little Walser villages have retained their charm
- Enjoy the mountains: Hospitality and regional produce
- 200 km deep snow slopes
Ski vacation in Warth-Schröcken am Arlberg
What makes skiing in Warth-Schröcken so special? We have put it together in a short animated video.
Holiday offers in Warth-Schröcken.
Snowfall will continue into the afternoon, then the clouds will break up.
The day will be dry, but mostly cloudy with occasional sunny spells.
Occasional snowfall will continue into the afternoon. Then the clouds will break up towards evening.
Daten der ZAMG, Wien