Please note the current traffic situation
- L200 Bregenzerwald
- B198 Reutte
- L198 Lech
Hike through impressive landscapes of Warth-Schröcken and enjoy mountain breakfast, lunch and dessert with regional products in various mountain inns and restaurants.
The hike begins with refreshments at the breakfast buffet in the Wolfegg Appartement-Café-Bistro in Warth. The hike leads to the "Steffisalp Express" valley station. The chairlift takes you to the top station at 1.884 m above sea level. From the mountain station you hike through the picturesque Auenfeld to the mountain hotel Körbersee, which is located at the idyllic mountain lake of the same name, and enjoy lunch there. With magnificent views of the mountain world, you hike on to the Saloberkopf and then enjoy a delicious dessert at the Hochalphütte before heading back downhill to Wolfegg, Warth.
Breakfast: Wolfegg Appartement-Café-Bistro
* Breakfast buffet
Lunch: Mountain hotel Körbersee
* Walser cheese fladen finely garnished with salad or
* Fish crunchy pearls in beer dough on crunchy leaf salad or
* Grilled turkey strips on mixed lettuce
Dessert: Hiking hut Hochalp
* Homemade apple or pot strudel with vanilla sauce and cream or
* Ice-cream variant from the farm ice cream from Au with cream
One moment please.